Here are the latest updates that we’ve made to Barley. Check this page often.
Do you have a bug to report? Send it to email@example.com
25 November 2015
- New: Add a paragraph of text after images, horizontal rules, videos.
12 August 2015
- New: Delete post and page drafts from the Drafts window. Saves 2 clicks!
- Fix: Various small improvements with Drafts window.
6 August 2015
- Fix: When replacing an image, and canceling, the spinner now disappears.
- When replacing an image from an image in the Media Library the Media Manager will now automatically close
- Several small improvements
5 August 2015
- New: Now search term variables can be added to any page. Example.
1 August 2015
- Update: Search forms and results can be added to any template using just HTML.
31 July 2015
- Fix: Fixed an issue with submission forms for logged out viewers.
21 July 2015
- Fix: Fixed an issue where some users may have seen an error when creating a new post.
16 July 2015
- Fix: A few bugs in the media library modal were fixed.
15 July 2015
23 June 2015
- Fix: Removed remaining links to old support page. Thanks Jim! If you need support, please send us an email.
- New: Default content in editable areas will now disappear when focused and reappear when empty. More in our daily note. (only works in Juniper & Cypress currently)
19 June 2015
- Fix: Uploading two images of the exact same filename on the same day no longer results in duplicate files in the Media Library
- Fix: Removed “Combo feed” from RSS feed titles.
- Fix: A site’s description is now used for Open Graph tags;
og:description on the home page of each site.
- Fix: The Editor now stays hidden for all keyboard shortcuts except adding links
18 June 2015
- New: Pasting into advanced editing areas now retains some formatting. Yay!
- Small speed improvements.
12 June 2015
- Fix: Editor stays hidden when performing most keyboard shortcuts
11 June 2015
- Fix: Activate Site button wasn’t working in Account Manager.
10 June 2015
- Massively improved Barley codebase
- No extra code loads for non-Authors resulting in dramatically faster page load times
- All front-end code (JS, CSS) for Authors is now minified
- Removed a few thousand lines of extra, unused code
- Various performance tweaks and bug fixes.
25 May 2015
- New: All new Site-bar for authors
- Speed: Speed improvements for page load times